Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


I am still new to the blogger world, so to learn that CraftyStaci gave the Versatile Blogger Award to me was a great suprise! I have been crafting my whole life and recently decided to sell and blog about my creations. It brings me a wonderful joy to know that their are those out there who enjoy what I do! To honor Staci's choice of me I will follow the rules that go along with being a recipient of this award.

The first is that I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself.

1. I had my daughter before my husband and I were married. Layne was born 7-16-09 and Lee and I were married 12-28-09!

2. I have a very small family (excluding my husband's)... Mother, Father, Brother and Grandmother

3. I am addicted to FREEBIES! I do surveys and product tests for free stuff and visit several freebie sites weekly! I have earned over $500 dollars in Amazon gift cards, checks, and cash... Not to mention all the coupons for free items. It's like my Birthday everytime I go to the mailbox!

4. I love to be creative! I crochet, decoupage, do graphic design, paint, sew, scrapbook, make bows, bead jewelry, do interior design, braid hemp, and draw! Anything crafty... I'm all over it!

5.  I have 14 tattoos and want more!

6. I've really been wanting to loose my post-baby weight but am not motivated enough to do something about it. My husband and I got each other the Xbox Kinect for Christmas this past year and I have the Your Shape Fitness game. I've only used it a few times and like to tell myself that I'm too busy crafting : (

7. I can't live without my music! My favorite bands are Radiohead, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and Andrew Bird (these are just the top three... check out my Facebook page for SEVERAL more!)

Well, now that you guys know more about me it's time for the second rule: share this award with 15 other bloggers. I have several that I follow and adore very much. I get inspiration from these people and hope that you all will take the time to visit them!

Duct Tape and Hot Glue
Fabric Bows and More
Hazel and Honeysuckle
IndieTutes
It's {always} All About Ribbon
Lush Stuff
Made
Reenie Jae Creations
Pretty Much Dana
Sassy Sites
Made by the Mamamonster
Sew Ritzy~Titzy
So I Saw This Tutorial
Tatertots and Jello
The CSI Project

Thanks again Staci for picking me!

2 comments:

  1. This is really nifty and I learned so much about you in one entry! Thank you for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I can't believe I just saw this! Thanks sooo much for the award :) I never think that people are actually reading what I write! LOL

    You and I have quite a few things in common ;) Namely 1, 2, 4, & 5 (except I only have 4 ;) LOL I'm going to pass on the award hopefully in a post this week!

    Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!