Saturday, April 23, 2011

Second craft of the day:

I got so many headbands and clippies made today too! I made a few for myself to match some outfits and needed somewhere to keep them in my room. So I decided to empty out the container of oatmeal into a plastic baggie and make something:
Photobucket
I got some paper and my hot glue gun out and started covering the can:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then I cut out a bunch of lopy circles and put a vintage earing through the center and glued it to the lid:
Photobucket
Then I filled it with hair clips and attached a few headbands to the outside and placed it on my dresser:
Photobucket
I like it and think it looks good sitting there! Plus, it serves as a place in which to put things!


1 comment:

  1. This is super cute. I love storage containers of any form. :) Keep up with the tutorials. I plan on starting this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!