Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Many Bows!!!



These are just a few of the baskets full of bows I have been working on. I still need to embellish some and put them on clippies. I really enjoy making these and have invested a lot of time into this business. I would love to see it take off so I am going to work really hard to make a name for myself. I love being creative and have my hands full with the start up of DoodleBoop Designs while running a home with a 19mth old daughter. I love my life and can't wait to see what the future has in store for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!