Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Items on Etsy

I have uploaded some Crocheted clippies as well as Character Stone clippies. I am working on getting the last of the jewelry on there and the Clippie Strips.

I did take the time to change all shipping to INTERNATIONAL!

I am able to send orders anywhere now so those of you who are not here in the U.S., tell your friends and get those referrals in! I will have another giveaway soon (400 facebook fans) and am thinking of starting up a referral program where you can receive freebies for telling your friends!

Stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!