Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jewelry now posted on Etsy

I spent some time last night loading jewelry onto my Etsy site. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DoodleboopDesigns

This is a lot more fun now that I know how to load the items and what to say about each one. I still have a ways to go to get everything on the site and I won't post everything I've made, so if you see something on my Facebook page that isn't available on Etsy, send me a message about ordering. Once I sell out of some items, I won't remake them. I am going to focus on Bows, Jewelry and Accessories. I have been all over the place with my crafting and these are the items I put the most work into and enjoy making most. I will continue to take special orders though so if you see something you'd like a variation of, please let me know!

See blog entry below for the slideshow of my jewelry pictures or come to my Etsy site and see what I've posted so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!