Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back at it again!

I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning and once I did I felt as if I would pass back out standing up. Doodlebug (my 19mth old daughter Layne) AKA.. Demon Child! was screaming bloody murder because she wanted cantaloupe but we don't have any. I fixed myself a cup of tea and tried to WAKE UP. I still have so much to do and I have to keep motivated!

So... back in front of the computer again posting items on Etsy. Today it's the triple clippie sets. I have quite a few sets to take pics of and load on here so it may take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!