Friday, May 27, 2011

We're Home...

So, we made it back with no issues. We rode through a few thunderstorms on the way but the rain washed all the salt off the van! We got back home and unpacked and now I'm washing sand out of clothes and tending to sunburns : ) We had such a great time and really enjoyed taking Doodle to the beach for the first time. It was an adventure with a 22mth old in tow but we have memories that will last a lifetime. I took over 200 pictures and can't wait to decide which ones to print for the scrapbook. I'm glad to be home but it was sad to leave. I guess it will be nice to get back to the normal day to day I'm used to.
 
We must have beat the rain here because it just started storming like crazy. Well, The hubby is having video game withdraws and I'm ready for a nap. (I can't wait to sleep in my own bed!)
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!