Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Modeling slots for June are FULL!

I am super excited about my new modeling program and really anxious to see my model clients wearing my designs. I will book 5 clients per month and I was suprised that this month's slots filled up so fast!
 
June's clients are as follows:
Niki N.
Bertha A.
Nicole W.
Tammy L.
Jessica N.
You can still send in your contract and sign up to be a client for future months. Please send me your email address if you would like a contract sent to you. You can find more information about the program HERE!

I am thinking of holding a contest for best photo each month and offering a prize to the winner! Be on the lookout for more information.

All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!