Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New things to come!

I haven't posted to the blog in a while and figured it was about time to get back to it!

(The Excuse) - Our TV in our bedroom died a few weeks ago and the hubby and I always use it to help put us to sleep. Well, since we couldn't do that, we got on a Netflix kick and became addicted to a show called The Legend of The Seeker! We've watched over 14 episodes so far and with each one lasting at least 40 minutes... (you do the math) That's a lot of time invested!

My wonderful parents came by this past Monday and gave the hubby a 24" LED TV as a gift for his B-day comming up on Friday! Needless to say, this helps us both out and now we can lay in bed and watch our shows with a really great picture! Hubby also got the new Duke Nukem game and I'm sure he'll be glued to the Xbox for the next few weeks! This gives me the opportunity to get some crafting done!

Anywho... Now that I'm back at it, I thought I'd post some of the clutches I made a while back on my Etsy shop! I'm curious to see what you all think of them! I only have 3 posted so far but I've been busy today taking photos and plan to get a few more up today!

Photobucket


I have a few donations going on right now through my Facebook page. One at Hair Blooms by Kristen and the other is at Make Your Mark. With Michelle! I am also participating in a silent auction with Kristen Nelson from MARY KAY by Kristen Nelson (Independent Beauty Consultant) to help out a family in need. Here is what she posted on her Facebook page about the auction: Charity event where ALL proceeds will be donated to a widower & her 4 yr old lil' girl whom recently lost their prince charming of a husband & father, at the young age of 39. Please let me know if you'd like to help. I have 2 sponsors so far, but we need more help! For Sponsoring, your names will be added to a card being presented to this family, along with the earnings.

If there is anyone else needing sponsors, please let me know. I usually try to sponsor a few giveaways each month!

I have the MODELING & REFERRAL programs going on right now and I hope to participate in some craft shows comming up in the fall as well... Lots to keep me busy!

Stay tuned for new items and a GIVEAWAY!!!!

HERE'S A HINT:
Photobucket

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!