Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Items at Etsy Shop Soon...

I have a new batch of bows/headbands/accessories I've been working on and hope to get them uploaded to the Etsy shop within the next few weeks. Just need to take lots of pics! My Doodle's B-day is a little over a week away and I've finally finished getting everything together... Now to scrub the apartment from ceiling to floor!!! (Yes, I'm a neat freak and OCD about everything being "in it's right place"...) I keep a clean house and I'm proud of it!!!

Anyhow, stay tuned for new items comming soon and insight on planning my soon to be 2 year old's Birthday party! Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!