Thursday, July 14, 2011

EtsyKids Team

I am now a proud member of EtsyKids! I was accepted into the team a few weeks ago and have been really excited to participate in the forums and talk with people in my area with similar talents and intrests! It is such a great way to network... I have recently posted several EtsyKids promotional flyers in my neighborhood coffee shops and local boutiques! I hope being part of this great community of Etsyans will allow me to grow my business and meet some great people along the way!

Please show your support of EtsyKids team by visiting:

Etsy Kids

Please stay tuned for EtsyKids promotions and NEW items in my shop! I am also trying to renew a few items with updated pictures and descriptions. Use coupon code FREESHIPPING at checkout for a great deal! My way to celebrate my daughter turning 2 this weekend with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!