Thursday, August 8, 2013

Update

I've updated the blog today! I know it's been forever. 
I added a few pages over here ------->

Introducing... ME in the About Me section. There is also a Contact Me section and an FTC disclosure notice. (Just in case some awesome company decides to let me do product reviews here) 

I've also recently reopened the Etsy shop and have added new items since I last posted here so please be sure to stop by and let me know what you guys think! 

Here are a few other new items I'm working on: 





Can you tell I really like owls?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!